(Top) This is Mas in a Catholic church, the Virgin Guadelupe is in the background.
(Middle) Prisoners were tied up here for many weeks, that's why he looks like he does!
Mason and Elder Rodriguez, they weren't expecting this picture!
Mason and Elder Rodriguez, they weren't expecting this picture!Hey Family!
Sounds like things are going well in the O. That's good to hear and Ashton tearing it up on some swim action. 6th place is really good man. Now just work hard these last couple of weeks and place in state, man! Here, I just got transferred to Prados, which is in the Estado de Mexico. So I'm excited to be here. I'm with Elder Sosa. He is from Tijuana, Mexico. He was my first district leader for three weeks at the start of the mish, now we are comps. He is pretty cool. Our house is a little bigger so that's nice and the shower and bathroom still need some work, haha. Here's a story for today. So today, I had to go to the central de buses to leave Queretaro because it's like 2 hours to the Estado de Mexico. So I had my bags and what not and we got in the taxi to go to the central. I had my two bags and my backpack. So it was good, we got out and I had my bags and paid the dude. Then my comp asks me where is my backpack? I was like Crap. I took off running after the taxi guy and I couldn't find him. Then when I went back, my comp had the back pack but come to find out the taxi driver saw my backpack and came back and gave it to him! So really I was really lucky because I had my camera and my scriptures in my backpack!! So the Lord blessed me a lot there. Then ya, now I'm here in Prados with all my stuff and happy as a clam! Last week in Queretaro, we taught some lessons, about 20, but nobody wanted to go to church, so that sucked. But I heard here it is easy to baptise, so I'm excited to get going and help some children return to their Heavenly Father. Other than that, I burned my tie the other day, it was really cool! I will send you some pictures of that and some other stuff! Well, that's about it for right now because you are emailing me right now so I want to talk to you right now on line! I'm doing good and excited to see what Prados has to offer me. The Spanish is getting better so I'm excited for that! Love you all and I hope you all are doing well.
Les amo!!

No comments:
Post a Comment