Friday, July 22, 2011

July 4, 2011

Hey Mom,
Here is Mexico it is going good! As for the seeing of Bigfoot, not real. Michael just likes to say things like that to get every ones hopes up to see something. Then you are already leaving for the DR?? Wow, that's sweet. From Ash's email he sounds pretty stoked to go. I bet you two are too. Me, I'm doing good. This last week went good for us. We found two more ladies that went to church with us yesterday. Yamilet and Rosa. They are daughter and mom. They are good. and the church went good, too. I like being here for testimony meeting cause there aren't very many times where nobody gives their testimony. Here it is normally 3 or 4 people. So I like it. Hopefully our ward can be like that. Then transfers are next week. So we will see what happens. I'm not going to say anything this time because the last 2 transfers I thought I would be out of here, but that wasn't the plan. haha So we will see what happens this next week. For P-day we played soccer again. I love playing sports. I'm really rusty though because we don't play too often. Now we are writing, then we are going to Walmart to return my ihome that I bought. The speaker blew out and the music wasn't even loud! So I'm going to use my guarantee. Lots of little kids go by here too, but it's cool our two little converts, Bryan and Vanessa, passed and ave their testimonies, so it was really cool to see them do that. Then I had the opportunity to give the Holy Ghost for the first time yesterday, too! I was nervous, but I did it right so it was a cool experience. The meeting with the new pres. It is different, not gunna lie. It's going to be hard for me to adjust but it's something that I have to do. So it's whatever. But he is a good guy. They are from Mexico but white! Really white so it's kinda weird. The mission address is the same so don't worry about that. I got the packages! Thanks for the candy, letters, and Libro de Mormon. We also met the hermana. They are cool and good people so I'm excited to see how they do. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they would love that if you took them out to dinner, the Nancollas'. Do it. Then, yes, I talk to Ethan sometimes. He is doing good and Israel, too. Ben and Israel come home in 3 months! That's crazy stuff, huh. And yes we did find a bunch of people that are TJ's Christianos, a bunch of people, but I don't like to fight but sometimes I just let em have it and they know they are wrong. haha That's good that the relay went good for you, too. I'm also glad to hear that the birds are doing well, too. Here it has rained almost every day now. Sometimes it rains really hard and other times it doesn't rain that hard, but it rains a little bit. Then as for Juana, she is going to get baptized this week, we hope! She is awesome. Her family is telling her stuff and still she comes to church and listens to us and is going to get baptized so we are exited for her, too. I don't have my camera so there aren't any pictures today. But I have to go so I hope you are all good and I love you. Be safe in the DR and arrive safe, too. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment