Sunday, October 2, 2011

September 26, 2011


Hey mom! This week went better than the last couple of weeks. Sunday we brought a mom and a daughter to church. They liked it so it went good. They don't really like going to church but we will see if they can progress or what. I hope they can. The mom is pretty cool. Her name is Isela. So we will see what happens with her. Then on Friday we found a mom her daughter and her dad. We taught lesson1 and did a good job and we said we were gunna come back saturday to teach them more and they said ok and they understood like everything! So we were really excited for them. Then we came back saturday and one of the kids answered the door and said my mom wants to give this back to you. It was the Book of Mormon with a little note, and it said we are catholics we aren't going to change religion, we worship the virgin. Man it sucked really bad! I was really bummed. I don't like it when people feel the spirit, understand the message then they reject it! It's always such a bummer for me. So that was the bad or sad part of the week.

Then changes are this next monday. So we will se what happens.  Then as for conference this week, we will be able to watch it. I don't think that we will be able to watch it in english this time though. That's how we did it the last time in Prados. They had a room for us and it was in english. But I can just wait for the Liahona and I will have all the time to read them and study them. And for Pres Call, he is cool. He is a really spiritual guy. He's a lot different than Pres. Nancollas but they are two different people and good at what they do. And we are pretty close to the offices, like 15 minutes away in taxi. 35 minutes in the combi. And as for washing yes we wash clothes with a hermana. She lets us use her washer then we just hang up the clothes to dry for a couple of hours. That's how we do it. Some of those socks are mine. The other ones are my comps.  Really nobody here has a dryer, only the washer cause they hang up their clothes.

Now last weekend sounds exicting! Going to concerts and gunshows and all that stuff. Dad said you were rocking out a little too much mom, but thats fine, cause you were with dad and not me haha. I'm glad you like the womens conference. I'm really excited for conference this week end. Last year we were in the MTC for this conference. I almost have a year in Mexico! Crazy stuff huh.

Now the centro is like the center part of the city. And DF or Mexico City is like 40 minutes away. Here there are a lot of different ways for transport, they have trains buses cars a lot of things. It's crazy cause sometimes in the buses they are like all packed in and sticked out the opening doors. It's cool. I like it. And thats crazy that Ben and Israel are already going home! It seems like yesterday I was at their house saying bye. That's cool though I'm excited for them. I told Israel he could come over and talk to me on Christmas if that's cool with you mom. Now the mosquitos, they are somtimes there sometimes not. It depends. When it's cold no, and when its really hot no. But when its like right now they are there sometimes. And they always go for my ears! But I kill em haha sometimes.  I'm glad that your class is going good mom. You will have a break for this week so enjoy it. What more, have you got the shoe stuff? I need it my brown shoes arent lookin to hot. Then thats about it for me. I'm doing better hopefully this week will just keep getting better for us cause thats what we need. Oh one more story for you, so we found a lady that we contacted in the street we went to her house and she said her husband cheats on her and she knows it and doesn't do anything!! I feel bad cause there are a lot of people like that down here. I'm glad that I have parents that are good examples and brother and sister too. I could never imagine living like that. Well I hope you are all good love you all. Til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment