Hey mom! It's good to hear what you did this last week!! I know what you did last week... buahaha. My release date is the 25th of July mom. So don't say you aren't trunky! ha ha But it's fine mom. Don't worry about it. But its good to hear that you cleaned out the spring. I can't believe you haven't done it for 2 years! It must had been pretty bad then.
As for here and us, we didn't do that hot. We had people lined up for conference, like 4 people and nobody came. So it was a bummer cause the conference was really good. I learned a lot from it. But the good news is that Noemi in my last area got baptized. So that was the good news. And Juan Manuel didn't come to church. He went to work instead. So I was a little mad, but whatev. We can just invite them, not beg them or make them. It's their choice. We watched conference in our chapel. It was good. we watched them in English. So it was cool. I don't like watching it in Spanish, it sucks to be honest. And the priesthood session was also really good. They all talked about how we need to start using the priesthood in our lives cause that is what makes our church the right church, that we have the authority of God to do the ordanezes, that we need to get back to the presence of God.
But conference was really good, I really liked the talk of Elder Oaks about sacrifices. It was bomb. I always like his talks. And I liked the one by Elder Eyring. He is always a good speaker too. All his messages are sooo good. President Monson is always good too. They didn't announce any new temples though! I was shocked by that. I thought they were going to announce one or two more. But oh well.
Today we went to a mall and I bought some ties. They are pretty cool and were half off. My comp bought a new suit. So it was good. I got your two packages today! I opened them and they are really good. All the stuff I wanted. Don't send more packages cause I would rather just keep the money for when I get home so we can do some cool stuff. And for Spencer he doesn't know what good Mexican food is until he comes here. I would of thought he would of stayed with his fam, but oh well. I'm gonna kick it there at home all night. Whoever wants to come can. But just make sure you buy some Mountain Dew and Root Beer for me and a juicy steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. I like that idea. I think almost everyone that comes back from the mission looks the same. That's what I have heard just about everyone ha ha.
Today we went to a mall and I bought some ties. They are pretty cool and were half off. My comp bought a new suit. So it was good. I got your two packages today! I opened them and they are really good. All the stuff I wanted. Don't send more packages cause I would rather just keep the money for when I get home so we can do some cool stuff. And for Spencer he doesn't know what good Mexican food is until he comes here. I would of thought he would of stayed with his fam, but oh well. I'm gonna kick it there at home all night. Whoever wants to come can. But just make sure you buy some Mountain Dew and Root Beer for me and a juicy steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. I like that idea. I think almost everyone that comes back from the mission looks the same. That's what I have heard just about everyone ha ha.
It's good to hear that my buddies still swing by there to visit you guys. They are good kids. And here Saturday night we had to go forward an hour. So it was crappy on Sunday cause we had lost an hour of sleep, but now we are getting use to it. This last week we contacted a lady and she was like I feel something really different when I see you two walking in the street and it's really good. We told her that it was cause we have the truth and we would like to pass by and explain more to her about it, so I was all excited to hear OK here I live right here but she was like no I'm fine I don't want to listen to you guys! I was bummed. It's tough to see that and hear that then the person doesn't want to hear us. But that's what has happened this last week here. We are trying to keep pushing forward and I think this week will go better for us. But the hard part is that is it Semana Santa and the people are gonna go crazy. So we will see what happens. On Saturday night there were a bunch of crazy ladies screaming next door. So I didn't sleep that well that night ha ha. But I hope you are all good and I hope you enjoyed and listened to conference. It was really good.

No comments:
Post a Comment