Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 23, 2012


Hey mom!
Thanks for the birthday wishes. But Elizabeth didnt come to church yesterday so we will have to postpone her baptism. We didn't see her that much last week cause she was never home when we passed by her house. But we finally saw her on Saturday and she said she would be ready to go but when we went to get her she wasn't there. So it was a bummer. And last week didn't go that well for us. we worked pretty hard but we didn't find anyone and everyone told us no. So thats how it is going in the area right now. Pretty difficult but we just gotta hang in there and do what we need to so that we can find those people that are ready to hear the gospel. And on the 29th, it's the last day of changes so we will see what happens with my comp, if he stays or if he goes. I think that he might get changed and that I might train again. But who knows. We will see what happens. And a lot of members have told me that they want to give me food so we will see how much I can eat. haha
And my favorite hymn right now, I really like Abide with Me, I think its called. AcompaƱame it is in Spanish. I really like that one and Onward Christian Soldiers. What about yours? And for talkin mom, no you wont lose your time. It will be the same as always. And its from that time you will see me in 2 months, but your the boss mom. You decide. I still dont know where I'm going to be to Skype you. I'm sure it will be in the house of a member. And about when im going to be on, not sure. I'll let you know in a litle bit. I'll try not to do it like I did last time but I'm not making any promises. And mom you make me more trunky than anybody!! haha jk, but today the hermana call told us that we needed to send where we are going to fly into and your email address to let you know about the flight plans. So I gave them moms email. And I will be fine mom. Don't worry about me. I'm more worried about you. And ya I told israel he could use my helmet. It is just collecting dust so it will be good for it to get some fresh air. 
And Israel is dope. He always writes me. He is a good dude. And I would like to go to school this next sememster in the winter. So if you could look in to that for me mom and see what I need to do or what you need to do to get me into classes. And man, a Ducati sounds sweet, not gunna lie. But I'm not worried about it. I will have a sweet bike in a year or so I  think.  Does dad still have the Harley? I hope so. Explain more about what we are going to do in New York when we talk on mothers day. And hopefully the same thing doesnt happen to Makelle what happened to me with the wisdom teeth! To have her breath smell like crap for weeks! haha Ashton wants me to go with him rock climbing but I won't be able to for a while. I'm a fat little kid now. I think I deserve the title¨fatty¨ now. It's good to hear that he is doing better in the church. He is a good kid. He will go on a mission.
 Then today we played soccer. It was fun. I like playing a lot. It's cool here playing with the Mexicans too cause most of them are decent or good playing. Almost all the white kids suck. haha But we came back home and I was sore for a little bit! haha. But now I'm good so it's all good. But this week in the Book of Mormon I have been reading in Helaman. I like a part in chapter 13, when it starts talking about Samuel the Lamanite. At first in Spanish it says Samuel un tal Lamanita. or Samuel some Lamanite, then he preaches and in the 14 first verse it says Samuel el Lamanita. It means that he was somebody speacial, not just some dude or some white boy, he was Samuel the Lamanite. Or you could put some elder, or elder and their last name. It's a cool thing,  I liked it a lot. But gotta go. Here are some pictures. I hope you like them. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Have a good week!
First, in by the river of crap in my area,
Second me and some cool grafiti thats in my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment