My comp is doing ok, I don't think he is sick. He looks fine to me. But who knows, tomorrow we have to go do some more tests. So we will see how it goes. He says he feels sick sometimes but who knows. And no he doesn't speak English. He understands a little bit of it but not much. I have never had a Mexican comp that has understood English well. But there are some here that speak and understand it well. I'm glad that your week went by quick mom! ha ha You told me that you only have 9 more days or something like that right? that's cool. We will see who is gonna be in your classes then int he next couple of weeks. I remember when me Colton Meacham and Jacob won the math Krypto in the district, ya I was a nerd when I was little ha ha. That was cool hopefully someone from your class will be able to go and win. And about the playground job, not sure about that I will have to think about it. I think I want to do something else. But I will pray about it and see what's up. That's weird that you won't have two recesses. Why is that? ha ha
I'm glad I don't have a girl waiting for me either cause that would just suck in every way. And question? Have you heard anything about Brandon Clark getting married?? My comp? Not sure but I heard rumors that he is gonna get married. Lemme know.
But the baptism this week should be a little girl from that less active family. They are getting better and are going to church. The mom wants her kids to start going to the activities and all that too. So that should be this week if everything goes well. Elizabeth she has to get married so I think we are gonna have to stop visiting her soon cause her husband doesn't want to get married yet. so we will have to see. And right now we have one dude that has came to church named Xavier. He is a goofy dude, he's 23 but he wants to change how he is. So we will see how it goes with him. And yes, I'm trying to find a family. It's really hard to find one that everyone wants to listen to us. But we just need to keep looking to find it so we can bring them the blessings of the gospel. And Makelle tells me Ashton is a new dude and I'm gonna be surprised when I get home how he is. That's good to hear. He has always been a cool little dude. So we will see how he is later. And get him a journal if he doesn't find his cause journals are important. I was reading mine and I laughed at some things I put. It's funny and good to remember those experiences that I have had in the mission. I'm glad I have kept a good journal through out the mission. And for the sobrino. We will see. It will come when they are ready. I'm not too worried about it.
Then today we played soccer it was fun. I'm still decent at soccer so its good to see that. All the churches here have a soccer field thing. A concrete court with some metal goals. No nets but that's fine ha ha. And lets go to Lake Powell with the Annis fam! If you guys aren't gonna go I'm gonna go ha ha. And what package? You sent me a package or what? I'll let you know though. Well that's it for this email. I hope you are all doing good. Love you all and thanks for talking to me yesterday. See you later!

No comments:
Post a Comment