Hola familia! Como estan?
Estoy bien aqui. How is the family? This week went by quick. How are things at home? I heard that Makelle got sick. At least it's under control. What else is going on in the O? I don't hear about anything really, except from what you guys say. But here esta bien. I'm learning more about how to teach effectively and use the scriptures to show them then ask questions that makes them bear their testimony and see where the investigator is at . It's crazy how much you can learn when you're doing the Lord's work. Three weeks and I can almost do the first lesson in Spanish so it's pretty cool stuff! Still a lot to learn though about Spanish and everything. My teachers are really good. One - Hermano Zirkle - was BYU's Defensive End but quit to teach missionaries. I think that's crazy. He is huge and he is such a good guy. He has such a good spirit. I want to teach and preach like he does. He is so powerful. And my other teacher - Hermano Patterson - he's in one of the pictures. He is awesome, too. Funny and a really good guy. He has a bullet bike so that puts him up there also. I'm sending my memory card with this letter so hopefully it will be ok. Hopefully it gets there ok. Other than that this week has been decent. Hopefully it continues to get better and also my Spanish!
Love you all so much.
Mucho amor por mi familia,
Elder Malan
Estoy bien aqui. How is the family? This week went by quick. How are things at home? I heard that Makelle got sick. At least it's under control. What else is going on in the O? I don't hear about anything really, except from what you guys say. But here esta bien. I'm learning more about how to teach effectively and use the scriptures to show them then ask questions that makes them bear their testimony and see where the investigator is at . It's crazy how much you can learn when you're doing the Lord's work. Three weeks and I can almost do the first lesson in Spanish so it's pretty cool stuff! Still a lot to learn though about Spanish and everything. My teachers are really good. One - Hermano Zirkle - was BYU's Defensive End but quit to teach missionaries. I think that's crazy. He is huge and he is such a good guy. He has such a good spirit. I want to teach and preach like he does. He is so powerful. And my other teacher - Hermano Patterson - he's in one of the pictures. He is awesome, too. Funny and a really good guy. He has a bullet bike so that puts him up there also. I'm sending my memory card with this letter so hopefully it will be ok. Hopefully it gets there ok. Other than that this week has been decent. Hopefully it continues to get better and also my Spanish!
Love you all so much.
Mucho amor por mi familia,
Elder Malan

No comments:
Post a Comment