Hey mom! Here is all good so far. That's cool those homies got home. Give them the what up for me when you see them. And ya this week did go by really quick huh? Already a month now! So that's pretty cool. But Elder Talbot is in the couple pictures where its just me and him. He went to Peru MTC a week ago. In my district everyone is going Mexico City North. In my zone there are about 20 missionaries going to Mexico. 5 got their visas a couple days ago and they still have a week or 2 left here. So there is hope for me! But the district before them got temporary assignments in Ogden, Oakland, Salt Lake, places like that so I know I should be outta here on time but to where not sure. And no I don't have a flash drive here. So thanks for the packages and stuff too. But i need my memory card back to take more pictures so that would be nice. We will take a picture by the map. I want to take one with Taylor Tabile but I don't have my memory card!haha all good. How are things at home? Thanks for all the prayers. My spanish is coming along, I'm just trying to remember more words. I can conjugate most of the irregular verbs correctly so now I just need to start learning more verbs and palabras. Are you guys partying it up or what in the O? I hope all is well. But time is of the essence so I need to hurry. My dang thing froze up on me so I had to exit out! But i just want to say thanks for being such good examples for me. I really appreciate it and thanks for the prayers. I'm trying to live the best I can so we can live forever with the Lord and Jesucristo! I know you are doing the same as well. Son siempre en mi oracions!
Elder Malan

No comments:
Post a Comment