Elder Malan, not sure of the middle guy, and Elder Nowack

Malan Fam!
How is everything going back home? I hope it's all good. I really liked your package. It is sweet stuff. That little pin is awesome! Here there's not much new. Mostly the same old stuff as always, going through the daily struggle of trying to improve my Spanish and teaching abilities. It's coming, that's for sure. It sounds like you all had a good week last week from the letters and emails. Dad, doing work at golf, bringing home the bacon. Ashton rockin' out and mom teaching all the little kids! (While hooking me up with goodies) I'm glad to hear that everything is going really well for you all at home. Here Elder Nowack's Spanish is getting better each day so that is cool to see. Our TRL last night went well. I thought Elder Nowack did so much better! So I'm happy to see he is doing well. I think he might be a temporary assignment. He told me that he sent his Visa stuff in like a month or two before he came!
I got a picture with Ethan. Elder Nowack took it so it's kind of close and you can't see the whole map.
Other things, not much is coming to mind right now. Must be nice eating at Javier's! I wish I could have good food...not only does it taste bad, it gives me nasty pedos! Also others in my district, so it's tough.
Oh, I remember something new! Sunday was really cool. We gave a priesthood blessing to our companion. It was way cool. Priesthood is awesome stuff. The Power of God to be exact.
Les amo mucho,
Elder Malan

No comments:
Post a Comment