Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 2, 2010

Mom, Dad, Misti-
Thanks for the letters and prayers this week! I love it so much and the others like it, too. This last week nothing really exciting happened, which I am sorry to say. It just went by way too fast! It's a good thing, but a hard thing as well. I need more time in here to learn all that I can! I don't have enough time in the day to get everything done so it's tough to study and learn Spanish and all that. But I am really starting to enjoy it and love it.
Tuesday night was pretty cool stuff. We had Elder Hinckley come talk about how we can be better missionaries and after we had a distict testimony meeting. It was just really awesome to hear and feel the spirit during the meeting.
Also, thanks for the pictures. I really like them. I'm not homesick so it's a perfect combo. Dad sure did make my bike a black beauty. It looks good. So does my truck. How are the lawns going for Ash? How are school/work for you two? I pray for you every prayer. How is Misti? Still kickin' I presume. That's good. I got a letter from Elder Malan and that was really cool. Only about two weeks so it's pretty crazy to think about. It's going to be intense, but I still have a lot to learn before then.
I'm glad your knee is feeling better, mom. That's good news about dad's back. Then the picture of the Island Park sunset is awesome! It's so beautiful.
But that's all for this carta. Thanks for all that you do for me and continue to do for me. Dios les bendecira mucho si seguen sus mandimientos! Get Ash to read the LDM (libro de Mormon). I bet if he reads the wars, it will interest him. I love the scriptures.
Les amo mucho!
Tu hijo,
Elder Malan

No comments:

Post a Comment