Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 9, 2010




Family!


Hey how is everyone doing? I am doing good here in the MTC. Hoepfully only about 11 days left here until I go to one of the biggest cities in the world! So I'm pretty excited. We are almost the oldest district in our zone now. There is one district ahead of us, but they leave Monday. So Monday we are the oldest! The TRC went well last night. I taught lesson 2 in Spanish. It went pretty good. My Spanish is coming along. I still have a lot of work to do though. Sounds like the cabin was a success. I bet it was pretty fun stuff. Here, just doing the same thing, trying to learn as much as I can en Espanol and doctrine. So it's good stuff.


That's sweet action Ash is swim captain now! Something I never was. (I wasn't a lot of things that he is though) So that is really cool. Wow hopefully he can step up and "Be the Man". I know he can do it. I hope that school and work is going well also? How are those lawns looking? I miss the smell of fresh cut grass and the look of it when you were done.


Dad said in his email that work is going well so I'm glad to hear that. I don't hear anything that is going on in the outside world. Only thing I heard is BYU won the other day. How is Weber doing?


For our fireside this week we had Elder Snow of the 70's. His talk was on choices. It was a good talk. I really liked it. Nothing else really happened in here, unfortunately. Well, love you all and dad, have a happy birthday!


Love you all :) les amo mucho,


Elder Malan




Feliz cumpleanos, dad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment