Hey,
Sounds like things are going good in the O! It's good to hear that all my friends are doing well and Ash is doing well in swimming. I got my first real letter last week! It was from Ashton! haha I never would have thought, I was so excited! I'm still working on finding a spot to send letters. Probably next week I'll have one on its way. Before Christmas there will be one for you. Sounds like the party went well.
That's cool Karson got home. His Spanish might be the gay kind, where they pronounce their z and c different. haha So that's cool though. Sounds like you are having a party for your young single adults-haha.
Thanks for not putting those stickers on the box... I hate those things! They are everywhere here. A dang cross with Jesus on it or a dang ugly picture of Guadelupe (Mary). They worship her here. It's ugly.
Today, we played some soccer and ultimate frisbee as a zone and it was fun. We are teaching one family of three right now that are looking good. I hope they can continue to progress. We have to have them go to church three times before we can baptise them. So we are working on them. We are trying to find more people, as always. Elder Rodriguez is rich. His dad makes the clothes for malls and stuff down here and sells them to the malls. So he is pretty cool. As for a mission website, I have no idea. The companionship is good. Spanish is really hard. People say it's easy, but really it's not at all.
Yes, I have a carbon monoxide thing in my apartment haha!
I am still working on the letter thing. It's hard because not a lot of people send letters, including missionaries, so it's hard. Then when I don't know much Spanish so it's harder. We go on splits when the DL or the ZL want to go on splits. I can't really give you a time. I have been on two splits. I'm not sure if dear elders are quicker. I would like a real letter, but whatever you can do is fine.
That's crazy Jeff is a trainer! haha That makes me laugh. I wanna know how Ethan is doing.
I don't need a pillow, I bought one for like 3 bucks so we are good on that. Yes, I use the sheets we packed. I like them a lot. Yeah, I have a flash drive, but I don't know what to do with it.
Where I live it's city all around. There's like no grass, but cement everywhere. I heard that this is the most beautiful part of the mission. My apartment is alright. We have hot water for the shower. We don't have a lid for our toilet seat so that sucks, and our shower is right next to our toilet. But other than that it's chill. It's about the size of our upper garage, I would say. It's just me and my comp. We live above a member's house.
Yes, I got your pictures. I really enjoyed them. So you can send more if you want.
Well, I hope I answered all of your questions. I hope all is good at home. I pray for you every day!
Te amo mucho mama, un brazo
Elder Malan

No comments:
Post a Comment