Hey Mom,
Sounds like Ethan is doing good. The food here is good. I ate Burger King today and bought a cool Mexico jersey. I email some buddies and Spencer a little bit, that's it, and you guys. I only have 45 minutes to write so it's difficult sometimes. Everyone can email me, that's fine. We aren't going to celebrate Thanksgiving. You're lucky you get a lot of good food. For soccer, we went and found a field so it was cool. My district is all pretty close, within one bus ride. We have two hermanas in our district, and us, then our district leader. My district isn't too big. Some places are really big, but here it's not too much. Elder Rodriguez doesn't speak really any English. He can a little, but not much at all. It's good for me to understand and speak it all the time-haha. But I'm not going to lie, when I can speak English to someone I do! We only receive letters like one time a month, mom. So I don't get them very often. I got one letter from Ash two weeks ago and that's all! I don't know where the box is with the cord. So I don't know if you are gunna get many pictures either-haha sorry. But I think I know where a spot is to send letters, so I might get one off next week. I'm not promising anything.
The toilet is not so bad, but I got sick on Friday so I used that baby a lot! I'm good now, got sick from food, I think. But it was pretty bad.
Our family we are teaching is struggling. Here in Queretaro it's hard to find and teach and get them to baptism. I didn't know why but we can find people but they don't progress very well. So hopefully we can do better at that. We are in a ward. We have a Bishop Flores. He is cool. There are so many inactives here so we do a lot of reactivating, too. It's good because we usually find new people to teach through it.
You didn't tell me that Ash was in Mr. Ogden, that's cool! How did he do? Hopefully better than me. My friends won it both years they were in it, so hopefully he did well. How is everyone doing? I hope they are all doing well. Here still just working trying to get more people to the waters of baptism. And it's hijo mom, mi hijo, ok? haha
We went bowling today. That was fun. We have a lot of cool stuff here. I ate Burger King today, too. It was awesome! haha
But I don't have much time left so love you all! I'll try to get a letter sent off next week for you guys! I'll put my memory card in there or something. See how it goes.
Love you all. Tell Ash to email me!

No comments:
Post a Comment