Hey Mom!
How are things going for you? I didn't have to call the mission mom (when he was sick). I was alright, but it was bad. I stuck it out with some pepto and gatorade.
So this last week was pretty tough. Our whole mission is in a down slump. This month has been the worst since Pres. Nancollas has been here. Only 145 confirmations in the month, so really bad. Here it's not much better. Our investigators aren't going to church even though we call and go to their houses to pick them up. It's tough and Spanish is still tough for me.
That's sweet that the Jazz beat the Lakers. How are they doing? I heard they are like 9-2 or something like that. So that's cool.
This week nothing really good happened. It's tough right now because we are having a tough time finding people to teach and our family that we are teaching se cayeron. They didn't keep the commitments so we have to let them go.
I write Israel and Spencer. I haven't heard from Hunter. That's sweet that you got one of the packages on the way. I'm excited for that . We only have two more weeks in the cambio then I could be transferred. We will see what happens.
How was your Thanksgiving and black Friday? Here we didn't do anything because they don't celebrate it. So ya. For Christmas, I don't know what the plan is since we have cambios 2 weeks before it. If I am here still I can go to a members house and they have an American line so it can be free if we do that. Then I don't know what all there is to write because we haven't been doing too well here. I should be having a letter on the way within the next week or so. My DL has a spot in his place where he can send letters so I will send them as soon as possible. How is the family and everyone doing?
I hope you feel better from your sickness. Sounds like Ash is doing well with his last year of school. That's crazy all your kids are gunna be out of high school. You and dad are getting old!! Haha just kidding! You are all good. But ya, here I'm trying to send pictures but I can't because all the comps here are for the SD's not the XD's cards. I don't have a cord so I can't send pictures so sorry for that one.
Keep praying for my Spanish because I need help with it. haha But it'll come sooner or later I pray. That's about it for this letter. Keep praying for my success, too. Because like I said before we are struggling as a mission with our numbers. Keep doing the things that you should and God will bless you!
Love, Elder Malan
les amo mucho

No comments:
Post a Comment