Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010

Elder Malan and Elder Rodriguez and their trees!
Mason and all of his loot!

Their bathroom!


Mason bowling on P-day!

Hey sounds like everything is going good since Saturday! haha That's sweet that grandma and grandpa are going to to serve! I'm glad that they are able to do that. Hopefully they go to Pocatello and work with Israel! But ya, the boxes were fine. Didn't seem like anybody tried to get in them. Just when you write the description on what's inside of it just don't put the valuable things on it-haha. Just say candy or something. But I can't really think of anything that's expensive down here. It's all about the same except for the little things. Just send pictures and things like that. I thought of something yesterday that you could send me, but I can't remember what it was so it must not be that important. We don't really cook anything. We eat cereal for breakfast with yogurt and nothing really for dinner, a sandwich or something like that. Then for our supermercado, we have 3 close by and they are like Walmart so it's basically the same thing. Yes, I got that picture! (of the Jacobs girls) It was good. I haven't written Ethan, I haven't gotten to it. I don't know how much it is. I am sending another letter this week or next with a little thing President and the hermana gave us so I think you might like it. No, I don't need cinnamon milk, momma. We don't really have not water, haha, only for the shower. I think the other packages have the apple cider. I bet the cold is nice now. Too bad you didn't have a little snow for Christmas, haha. I don't really know what else to tell you. Today we played soccer at the church. I kicked the ball over the fence and the guy wouldn't give it back so I am going to buy Elder Rodriguez another ball or give him some money. But soccer was fun, we can only play once a cambio (exchange) because people got competitive, haha, like always. But ya. That's about it. If I need anything at anytime I will let you know, mom, ok? No te precupes. haha Well that's about it. Thanks for everything and keep up the work love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment