Hola Mama!
Como estas? Estoy mucho mejor ahora. Esta semama pasada ha sida mucho mejor para mosotros aqui en Mexico. Tuvimos 2 investigaodres a la capilla ayer entonces fue mucho mejor que las dos ultimas domingos. Transfers are next week so if I don't write until late I got transferred or my comp did. So just to let you know. Here it's not too bad. We are in the richer part of Mexico, so ya. But there are still some little houses. Our house is pretty small. When I can send you pictures of it you will see. But it's not too bad. It's a lot different from Cabo, that's for sure. Here, it's not pretty. All cement everywhere. I haven't gotten your letter yet, but I will get them this week because the ZL's have them. So I will let you know how they all are next week! So ya, here we found a guy named Javier. He is cool. He came to church yesterday and said he felt really peaceful so we were stoked on that. He likes that we have visiting teacher and home teachers because he likes to visit los infermos. haha He is cool so hopefully we can get him to be baptized. It sounds like you guys are all pretty busy! That's good, better to be working than not working at all. I'm glad that Ash is doing well on his swimming because it's his last year. He is finally driving a man's truck! That's what I'm talking about! He better not wreck that thing or I'll be enojo! That broadcast, we only get to watch conference, I think, I'm not sure yet. Is that Trevor in one of those pictures? It looks like him! haha I don't know the other lady that's in the picture. Does Ash go a lot to your school or what? Does he have many classes? I liked not having any responsibility my senior year. haha But ya, it's been almost 2 years since I graduated! Crazy, huh? I'm getting old haha. And you know what that means mom? Same for you. haha But ya, I have to write pres every week! He is really cool. I don't know if I told you this but a couple of weeks ago I got to talk to him for like 40 minutes because he came to my church and it was really cool. He is an awesome guy. He banned coke! We can't drink coke anymore so that's a bummer, but we gotta live it. So ya, it's all good. But that's about all for this week. Hopefully I answered your questions and all that. I'll let you know what up next week!
Les amo mucho
Elder Malan

No comments:
Post a Comment