Hey mom!
How are things going there at work and home? Here, things are good. I got one package from you, one from Emily and one from grandma and grandpa! So that was really nice. I'm not sure if you sent more than one but if you did I should be getting those next week, I think. Me and Elder Rodriguez are buying each other something. He said he wanted chess so I think I'm going to buy him that. He said muchisimo gracias for the things you sent him; the pillow case and the photo album. He likes the jerky, too, haha. His parents are going to send him a package. His parents know someone here in Queretaro so they send it to them then the person gives it straight to us. So it's cool. Our Christmas activity was cool, but I had to eat cow intestine, so that was really not very fun. haha They had a soup of it and gave it to me! I wasn't too happy, but I took a bite out of it-haha- so hopefully I don't have too many more things like that or I don't know if I'll make it. For the activity, we had a slide show of photos from the missionaries, which I couldn't send any in. Then we listened to the assistants and the hermana and president talk. It was cool to see everybody again. We ate, then we got a tie and some other stuff, a card from hermana which I am going to send home to you. It's cool. That's about it. We spent the whole day there because it's 2 hours to where we were and 2 hours back. So it was a long day, but fun, especially when I got the packages. Church yesterday was not good. We didn't have anyone there. I was frustrated and so was my comp. The week always goes good, but Sundays usually are bad. Javier still thinks all the ways lead to Heaven so we are still working with him. The problem with the people is they don't pray or read to really know if it's the truth. So that sucks cause if they just did that they would know. Then Elder Hille is from Salt Lake. I have already talked about him. He is cool. That's cool to hear that Ash is doing well. He writes me sometimes, so it's cool when he does. That's crazy it's almost time for State! Then it's all over for that kid and swimming. What is he going to do when he stops swimming? Hopefully you have something for him to do haha. Today we went bowling so that was fun. I did pretty well, got over 100 both games. It's good to hear that the sports are doing well also. That's crazy you saw Billy Jackson. I hope he is doing better than before. I didn't send the memory card. It's not worth it to lose the pictures so I'm waiting for the memory card or cable. You know what I was in the nativity at grandma's! The Wise Men! haha Well this week will be interesting. It's crazy. If I don't call you by 5:30 or 4:30 your time, call the number that I gave you, ok? Otherwise plan on me calling. So I will talk to you then! Let me know when you get my letters. It takes about a month I think. But it takes like 2-3 weeks for the packages. Well that's about it. If you want to know anything more, ask me Saturday!
Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment