Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 1, 2010

Hey, how are you doing?
Here it's pretty good stuff. Sounds like Halloween was good. You need to send me some pictures on the email! haha I
I just got a new comp from I'm not sure where, but it's under Texas he told me. He is cool. He only has six months in the mission so we are a young companionship! Here things are good. We hopefully should have some baptisms this month so I'm excited for that . Elder Rodriguez is my new comp. He doesn't know the area so we both have to learn quickly! I know a little bit but not too much. The water I drank was not from the tap. We have zone conferences every three months. We have interviews in a week with the president. So that will be good. I didn't know it was his b-day so we didn't do anything.
Work is going good, better. I think it's going to get better now. We got a new district leader, also. I think it's going to get better. Spanish, it's better every week. Sometimes it's better than others, but I am understanding more and more. My apartment is alright. I am going to try to send a pic on here if I can get it to work.
Ash needs to eat more. He is a toothpick! Tell him to eat some food.
But that's good you like those conference talks. I didn't know there was such good info in all of them until I listened to them in the MTC! As for the mail, I still haven't got it yet. They said we don't get it much and I still don't know how to send letters so I'm sorry if you don't get a letter for awhile. Packages are fine to send without those stickers they said. So don't worry about that. I don't want to see any more of those Mary things! They worship her here more than God. It's kinda sad. Everyone has a cross with Christ on it. So it's depressing. But you can send the package. It should be fine. I don't have too much more time so hopefully next week I can have some good stories for you. Hopefully we can have a baptism in the next couple of weeks. A couple of people are close. I will let you know how it goes. I gotta go entonces, hasta proxima semana!
Les amo muchismo!
Elder Malan

No comments:

Post a Comment