Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 25, 2010

Hey Mom,
Yes that was me! (who got sick) haha He (Elder Fackler) told me to pound this big glass of water and I did and then I felt sick because I was full. Then I drank that thing and I was feeling way full and I couldn't hold that baby in. I took a walk outside and it went loose! ha ha It was funny, but I felt a ton better after words. I know now why Ethan did it so much! Elder Fackler is pretty tight.
I don't know how to send mail down here and my comp doesn't either. So I am going to have to look into that for you. Sorry if nobody gets a letter for a little bit.
That's sweet the Jazz went undeafeated in the preseason! Hopefully they can continue that into the season. That's sweet that you and Ash got to hang out for a weekend. Hopefully you taught him well.
The work is good. My area is Cimitario, Queretaro. It's way cool here. It's the rich part of the mission and it's pretty hot all the time. The members are awesome. We eat the comida (lunch) at a members house every day. That is really cool and good. I love the food for the most part down here. They make water out of about every fruit or veggie they can so sometimes it's nasty. The coke is way good and cheap so I love that a lot. We don't really cook any food. Just cereal for breakfast then something for dinner. Tacos are cheap so we usually just buy a couple or swing by a members house and they give us something. Suggestions for Isaiah...I don't have any. I don't really read the Old Testament too much. I just started Genesis so maybe in a couple months I can help you. I'm almost done with the BOM for the first time of the mish. I have like 6 pages left so that's cool. I want to read it about 5 times in English then 2 in Spanish. We will see how it goes. Here we are trying to get a baptism for Sunday. This lady is ready. She just says she wants to know more. Everybody here is Catholic, Jehovah Witness or Santa Muerte (grim reaper). It's really different than home, that's for sure. Lots of things are different but I like it. There are some really rich parts here and some not so rich. It's cool. Keep praying for me. Sorry about the letters. Tell everyone I'm trying but I don't know what to do! haha!
Te amo mucho, mama y mi familia!

No comments:

Post a Comment