Sunday, October 3, 2010

September 30, 2010

Elder Malan
The MCN District!

Elder Malan & Comp-Elder Birtcher
Hey Malan Family-
I'm sorry to hear that people are getting sick in the household! I'm praying for health. But it's good to hear it's not too bad there. Everyone is staying busy at least! What else is going on there? Is the house and all of that still good? It's crazy it's almost Christmas! And that Ben and Israel have been out for one year next month! It's pretty crazy to think about so you will have some of your boys back sooner than you know it. Nope, I haven't heard from Ethan so that sucks. I don't have his address or anything so it's no my fault. It's cool to hear that he is doing better down there than here. I think he is going to pick up Spanish fast because he has a big head with a lotta brain. As for my Spanish it's going alright. Still just trying to learn more words and the grammarization of how to form the sentences. But my week has gone pretty fast it seems like so that's cool and good. Things here with Elder Birtcher are good. He is a pretty cool guy. As for rainy season, I have no idea of anything. I don't even know what the weather is going to be tomorrow here. We are in a bubble here. It's weird to hear car's music. That's how sheltered we are. But I just received some news that possibly we might receive word on our Visas on Monday. No se if it's true or not but I hope it is! Don't get your hopes up too high if I don't know anything next week also, we will just have to see! I don't know anything about the weather (in Mexico). Why has work been stressful for Pops? I hope things improve for him. That sucks about the water pressure. I'm sure in Mexico it will be a lot worse for the showers there though. Ashton didn't write me this week so I am bummed about that! So hopefully he can write me soon. It sounds like Ogden (football) is going downhill. That's a bummer. At least Weber is doing good from what I know. Well that's about it for this letter. Keep praying, reading, going to the temple and the Lord will bless you with comfort and peace!
Tes amo mucho,
Elder Malan
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment