MALAN FAMILY-
I am leaving at 9:55 from the SLC Airport non-stop to Mexico (on Monday the 11th). It's pretty crazy to think about being in the real world in a couple of days! I'm really excited and kind of nervous, so it's all good. I just need to open my mouth and put forth the effort and God has promised he will help me. Many emotions are going through my body right now! It's crazy cause I'm not that talkative with people I don't know. Now I am commanded to talk to everyone! So I just have to do it! That's the big news so far here at the MTC. But I know I will have a companion that can speak good Spanish so that is a comfort! I don't really know what else to say because that's what is clouding my mind! Ha ha
Who was your favorite talk for conference? I had a lot! Pres. Monson is always good. Then Pres. Uchtdorf's about pride because if you read in the scriptures, pride is how people fall away from the church. I want to finish the LDM before I leave and I'm in third Nephi. So I'm going to have to do it well and fast. I also like the talk by Brother Lawrence. I thought of you guys while listening to it. Elder Oaks is always good, too. Those are a couple I liked.
I hope that my bags will be under 50 lbs. each. I hope I can call you before the airport so we can talk about what the plan is going to be. But if not mom I will call your cell phone from the airport so be ready for it! I'm sending home letters, other things I don't really need so that will be there sometime.
I can't think of anything else.
Tes amo muchisimo. Gracias por todas cosas hacen por mi para que yo este en un mision para El Senor! Soy siempre tus hijo y hermano!
Elder Malan :)

No comments:
Post a Comment