Mason on top of his roof.
Merry Christmas!
Hey family!
How are you all doing? Here it's going better. We should have at least one baptism this week. Javier is the one, then we might have three other baptisms, also! We are going to their house tonight to check it out! So that was a relief. I was really happy for that. Now I just hope we can find more people to teach soon! So that's the good stuff. For New Year's we didn't do anything. We had to be in the house at 8 so we just slept-haha. But it was hard because everyone was screaming and doing fireworks. Then for the first, we saw a lot of drunk people and not a whole bunch of people on the streets like normal. So those two days were tough. But Sunday we had those 4 people at the capilla so I'm really hoping for four baptisms on Sunday! I got your packages last week! I was really happy for my new watch. We can't wear them on our wrists so I put it on my belt. The wheat thins are great. I was excited for the tie, too. Elder Rodriguez says muchismo gracias for his. As for Ashton, he should go on the trek. I didn't want to then you end up having a good time. Yes, our shower is in the middle of the bathroom. Sometimes it comes in handy. I liked the pictures from the box. Pictures are sweet. I really like them. So if people ask what I want, it's pictures and candy. Then I thought of something you could send me for my birthday; toothbrush, floss, lotion-the vasoline kind- and deodorant. That stuff is a little more expensive here. So I thought I could use some of that . Then ya, keep doing the things that you should and you will be blessed. Even when we have trials, it's for our benefit in the end. It may not seem like that sometimes, but really it is. I have seen it with my Spanish and my area. I need to learn to grow more from my trials to be how the Lord wants me to be. Same with all of you! Ash didn't write me so tell him to stop whining that I don't write him! haha. We only have 3 more weeks of this cambio so it's crazy where the time goes! I reach the 6th month mark this month, too! Crazy, huh? I'm going to burn a tie with the zippo Elder Rodriguez gave me-haha. So that will be cool. Well that's about it for this email. I hope all is well with you guys. Mom, tell the kids thanks for the letters! They are really sweet and I enjoy reading them! Tell them to be good, too! haha
Les amo mucho!!

what cute pictures!
ReplyDelete