Monday, February 21, 2011

February 14, 2011

Wow, Mom, this email was really good! Lots of info. Just so you know, I have sent 3 letters today to you guys so this email is going to be short because of that and I don't have much time left to write because we got back from ice skating and bowling late. Now we have to start working! But this week went well. I didn't burn myself again so that was good. As for the drug lords, we haven't had any problems yet. But who knows if I will have a run in with them. I doubt it. More like a robber or something on the buses. I heard that happens quite a bit, or just get robbed on the street. But don't worry. This week we should have a baptism. So I am excited. The family that we are teaching hasn't accepted their fecha for baptism. So if they don't accept it this week we are going to have to leave them. Then we found another husband and wife, but they are together. They both separated from their first esposo, then they got together so we have to divorce them both then marry them. so we will see how that goes! But this week I think it is going to be better than last week. We are starting to find better people. We will have to see how well we work. I haven't got your package but I think it will get here to Mexico this week, I bet or it has already got here. As for the temple, we didn't do a session, we just did the visitors center because we had investigators there. The next letter email I send you I will have what I want for my birthday! haha So don't worry. Then for the picture, I'm gunna take one this week and send it next week. It's like a gold door, then we have a tintoreria next to it. So it's not too hard to find. It's up a little bit from a pharmacia. The best thing that happened this last week is that we had quite a few people at church so now we just have to baptize them, which I think we are going to be able to do! We just have to see. I hope and pray that we can. The most spiritual thing that happened... I really like the time I have for personal study. I love reading the Book of Mormon. I'm almost finished with it again for the second time here in the mish. It's awesome. There is so much cool stuff not only for spiritual things but all the cool wars, too. I love reading it. So that's my challenge for you guys. Read the Book of Mormon by dad's birthday, completely as a fam! I'll check and see how you are doing, too. That's crazy that Chloe is getting freakin' married!! I can't imagine that. I wonder who else is getting married of the people I grew up with. That's crazy stuff. Tell her congrats for me! But me and Elder Sosa are doing alright. Somethings I have to have some patience with, but that's with everybody! And for pictures, the way you would want to send them. They are both cool for me. But time is running out here so I am going to leave you a happy Valentines Day and love you mom. You are my special girl for this special day:) I hope dad and Ash hook you up with something good! Cause you deserve it, mom!
Tu hijo,
Elder Malan

No comments:

Post a Comment