Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011

This sign says something about the family inside being Catholic and they don't want anyone to share a gospel message with them!


This is Mason outside of his house.
Hey mom!
It's nice talking to you online, but I have to write you a good letter, too! But I just found out who the mish pres was today. That's cool that they are making another mission. Maybe they might take a couple of people from our mission. Work was ok this last week. Sunday is the day that counts and our Sunday wasn't good. Last night we found another family so we will see how they go. I think they are pretty good. But Encarnacion didn't go to church yesterday so we are going to their house tonight to see what's up with them. Then I got sick on Thursday so that wasn't fun. Today for p-day we went to the offices of the mission to get materials and my package. I didn't do anything for that Teddy Bear but whoever did it is really nice! I got those pictures of the house so I'll send them right now, too. I wrote Hunter an email the other week and he hasn't written me back yet so text him and tell him to write me back! haha Then it is hot here. It doesn't feel like 80, it feels like 100 especially because we walk a ton. This week we are looking to find a bunch of people to get to church. So we hope it goes well and thanks for the package. It was really awesome. Then my b-day, I have a little list: pictures, lotion (the Vaseline kind), a little Oakley sticker for the back of my gaffete, cd's of music (like the stuff we listen to on Sunday on the radio). We can listen to that. A cool little basketball hoop that I can pack around. That is all I can think of right now. This keyboard is making me mad. But here is going good. I'm going to upload some pictures . I think my comp is going to leave here the next transfer. So I should have another comp, I think. Elder Sosa got a little sick yesterday, too. So we have to be more careful or something. How are things going at home? Sounds like the snow is good! I miss the snow and grass and trees. Oh ya, and some little dogs almost bit me the other day. But I kicked one then they took off. So I'm still trying not to get bit by dogs. haha I also think I am going to buy some things and send home a package for you guys so you can have some cool Mexican things! We will see what I can find. But I'm going to write another letter this next week to explain better cause this keyboard is not working.
Love you all and thanks for everything!!


No comments:

Post a Comment