Sunday, September 11, 2011
September 5, 2011
Hey Mom!
It's good to hear from you. Here we are doing ok. We had a rough week last week. We didn't get anyone to the church for the first time. So it was a bummer because when we don't take anyone to church for the first time, we can't baptize in 3 weeks, and basically we lost the whole week of work. So it was a bummer. But we have a new week this week and we are determined not to let it happen again. But as for the little Tigers, thats sweet they won, they are representin haha. That's sweet stuff. As for the high school team, I hope they win the horse, if they do that will be like 4 years in a row, no? That would be way tight. I hope they can do the work. I still can't believe we won our game my senior year. That was crazy. I hope that Ogden can keep progressing and get better coaches like Jantz.
Now as for Alicia, she didnt get baptized. We went last week to her house and she hid from us. We felt pretty bad. I hate it when that happens. It happens a lot here. People get the answer that they are looking for but then they get scared and Satan gets 'em. But that's why our job is so important, we need to help them make the best decision they can. But sometimes it still doesn't work. Then for my comp we are doing a little better. He is starting to understand somethings so it's getting better. I just need to keep setting the example and be patient with him. My favorite comp, I don't know, that is a tough question. Everyone has their pros and cons. But I really liked being with Elder Baez. He is a cool kid and we got along really well I think and we had fun. But almost all my comps are relaly cool. Everyone has something different from them. So I learn a lot. And no mom, I don't see rats very often, but it rained even harder on Friday!! It was up to our knees in one spot but I couldn't take a picture cause I didn't have my camera!! I was bummed because it was crazy how hard it was raining, but you guys will just have to imagine.
Now I got the card and I got the package. The jerky is fantastic. I love it and the poptarts! They are sweet stuff. We don't get that much money really. We get like 1800 pesos each month but man it goes quick because we have to take the combis a lot sometimes. But oh well. And you will have to wait for the picture of the Brasil jersey for one more week ahah. And I still haven't sent the flash drive. I think I will send it within a week or two. And shoe polish, yes it's the mid tan color and black. I don't know where you bought that last one. You will have to ask dad. That's cool to hear Taylor is getting married. And that's cool about Morgan. I think you told me last week that she will be gone for 5 months? Not sure but if that's right we will get home right about the same time! Crazy to think about haha. And mom don't worry here there aren't any zoos that I know about so I won't get attacked by a lion. And I don't do that many stupid thing anyways so dont worry mom I'm a good kid haha.
Then sometimes they have things that say the US is in a big crisis here on the papers. So thats why I asked. I don't know really any details about it. That's why I asked. Don't worry mom when I get home that year we will vote for president again I think and he won't be pres. haha That's awesome that Ash got his first job!! I'm excited for him. I'll try to give him some tips, something I learned the hard way and the easy way. Hopefully he does well and kicks some butt.
Here this last week was tough. Today we played soccer and I am tired haha. My team lost both times! It sucked but its just for fun, but I don't like losing haha. Then more about this last week, we ate tacos a bunch. A couple of members took us out for them. I'm tired of tacos now. I don't really have any stories about this last week. We didn't do that well. We should have one baptism this week. Her name is Abril. Her mom was inactive and we are reactivating her and we are going to baptize her daughter Abril. So it should be good. This week we hope to change our outcome from last week and turn it into a bunch of people so we can make up for this last week. I hope you are all good and I love you all. Thanks for your letters and everything. I have the best family in the world. Oh and DAD Happy Birthday! ¡Feliz CumpliaƱos PapĆ”! The big ol 48! I hope you are happy dad. Have a good one the 10th. Well gotta go. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment