Hey mom! I'm doing good here. It sounds like the storm was really crazy from what everyone has told me and the picture that you sent me, that's pretty crazy stuff. ha ha I hope everyone is safe and mom I hope you are feeling better from the sickness. And yes we gave a blessing to a lady last night, a less active. We went to visit her and she was sick and we gave her a blessing and she said she was feeling better right after that! It's amazing how the priesthood works in the lives of the people. We are lucky cause we can participate of those blessings in our lives and homes.
As for this last week went ok. We are finding people but all the people that we found last week are not divorced and living together! So that is a bummer cause the divorces take forever! It doesn't really help us right now. As for Hugo he couldn't go to church yesterday he had to work. He is doing ok. He says he doesn't want to change religion but he says he want to keep going to church and listening to us ha ha. So I don't know what is up with this guy. We will see though. Then today we played soccer. It was fun with the zone. We've got some pretty good athletes here in the zone. And we played some basketball. I tried but all the other white kids had played ball in high school and are a lot taller than me ha ha. I'm learning a little bit how to play the piano. One elder is teaching me how to do it. It's tough stuff, but I can read the music alright now. Hopefully when I get back I can play a couple hymns.
For the visa, ya we stayed overnight in the offices cause I had to travel 2 hours to the offices from here and we had to leave early in the morning to go to the place to sign the visa. But yes sometimes we have to travel by ourselves when there is nobody else going down. My comp just stayed with the other elders that are here by our area. It was pretty cold that night and I don't like sleeping on those beds in the offices. They aren't comfy. ha ha. Now Smith ya he was in the MTC with me. And ya its crazy I have gained weight here. They just give us a bunch of food and I have to eat it all or they get offended. It's a good thing Ethan is not here. he would gain weight like a mad man with all the delicious food here ha ha. And hey I'm still littler than Ben and Israel so they don't have any room to talk ha ha. And Ben told me about Duke. I have been praying for that homie. I guess they had to take a bunch of things out of his stomach or something. I hope he gets better too. Hopefully he gets married soon too! No way I hope Ben doesn't take that long to get married ha ha or I will probably have like 2 kids by the time he gets married ha ha if he follows his brothers.
And make sure Mia doesn't touch Misti. I'll kill that little dog. Misti is still alive, I cant believe that one ha ha. I thought that she would have died by now, but maybe I will make it back to see her alive. We tried to watch the presentation last night but the church got the power knocked out by something so we could only see a little bit, like it was going but then we would lose power but it would come back and go again. It was like that the whole time. But we might see it again this Sunday. They are going to play it again for the stake. And no I haven't gotten the packages. I think maybe Thursday we are having interviews with president. So we will see how that goes. It's crazy we are almost at Christmas again! It is going by quick the time that's for sure. And I haven't really heard anything about Clark's homecoming. I'll write him and ask him. I would think he would be at Olsen's, but maybe you could ask him when he gets back if I can't find out anything.
Well this week we had a little struggles. I think that this week will go better for us. We taught a lesson earlier today. It went well. They are cool but they can't go to church for awhile cause they are going on vacation. Everybody is going to start going on vacation now. That is gonna be tough and that Christmas is Sunday and new years. hopefully we can do well those days. Thanks for the prayers and the love. I told Israel and Ben they could go over and talk on Christmas. If that's ok with you mom cause you are the boss of that ha ha. So you tell them if they can or not. But I love you and thanks for everything. I will have pictures next week hopefully to send you. Take care.

No comments:
Post a Comment