Thursday, December 1, 2011

November 14, 2011

Hey mom! Wow the letter this time is really long haha. That's cool stuff. Here I'm back in Queretaro! I'm in the other zone this time though. I'm with a Peru elder. His name is Elder Delgado. We will see how it goes here. He tells me that the members are more involved in the work here so I'm excited for that cause there was only a couple people that helped in my last ward.
Now that's sweet that Ben did well on his homecoming talk. What about Israel? Did he speak or what? lemme know here soccer is big. Everybody likes soccer mom you already know that haha. Here the only team that there is in the mission is Queretaro, but I like las Chivas in Guadalajara. haha They don't kill people here in Queretaro. It's chill here. Eric and Ian who? Eyre or what? But that's sweet. That's sweet that Arturo wants to go on a mission. That's what its all about. The mission makes men that's for sure haha.
As for our week last week it went well. We brought Angel to church and he should be getting baptized next Sunday. He was sad that I was leaving but that's how it goes. I don't like saying bye to the members and converts cause they are people that I love. So it's difficult but something that we have to do here. As for Olsen and Clark Olsen's homecoming is the 1st. Clark still doesn't know. They are coming home the e19th. So I am gonna send some stuff home with one of them I hope. And of course mom you can send another book of Mormon if you would like to. My shoes are fine mom! I trade em out everyday so they don't get so beat up like everybody's shoes. I like to keep em nice haha. And for shirts and all that I just want some more ties. I don't have that many cause I gave some to some people in the last ward.  The dogs, I haven't had a problem with any dog. I haven't got bitten. Only one time a little doggy bit my pants but I kicked em and he went away. So we are good here haha. And the helmet was in a house of a menos active that I went to visit. He works in the red cross here. A chilange is somebody born in the DF or the estado de Mexico, they talk funny haha.
Now the temple was really good. We went as a zone but we went in combi!! It sucks in combi but luckily here in Queretaro they are all buses so its a lot better. That's sick about the 49ers. They are finally good!! haha Hopefully they are good next year, too.
Now for here I'm excited to be back in Queretaro. I guess the Lord needs me back here for a reason. Maybe I didn't do it right the first time haha. But I'm ready to work the ward sounds good and we have a couple people in teaching. Elder Logan is also in the ward with us, but in another area. So I will see him a little bit too. I'm excited for that. I also agree with Ben, we all need to share the gospel even though sometimes it is hard cause we don't know how to do it. But if we open our mouths Heavenly Father will give us the words to say so that we can speak with power and the spirit. I have seen it in action here in the mission and it is the same when we want to share it with our friends so they can also enjoy of the blessings. I know that this is the true church. We have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and the fullness of the Gospel I know its true. Keep doing what is right and we will receive more blessings from Heavenly Father. Now here is a pic with my buddy Ricardo. He is sick. He always helped us out in our area. I don't like good byes haha. They are tough. Blanca and Roberto were pretty bummed too. But they will keep strong in the gospel and the church. That is the most important thing. Well gotta go. I will have more stuff this next week. I'll let you know how it goes. Love you all!
Elder Malan

No comments:

Post a Comment