Hey Mom! Wow I can't believe Ashton cut his hair!! haha That is sweet stuff, I'm stoked to see that picture of him! That's sweet. Good job ash. You look like a stud man, for real though. Now this week for Thanksgiving I think we won't do anything again haha. I heard there is an American in the stake and he might do something for the American missionaries but who knows what will happen. Now here it's sweet. We have a bunch of things in my area. Everyone has money here so its crazy cause I'm usually in the poorer areas. But here, nope. Everyone has a car. Now elder Delgado is cool. He has a little different accent but not much cause he has more time than me here in Mexico so his accent doesn't really sound bad. And no he doesn't really speak English. I'm teaching him some but we will see how it goes. That's sweet that Israels homecoming went well. And yes I bet he is way out going now. haha. I think I'm a lot more out going as well. Not a ton but a little bit. And Ben already rockin the facial hair. what a scrub.
Wow that's crazy that Clayton is already going on his mission too. The time has gone by pretty quick I'm not gonna lie. And Elder Clark still doesn't know when his homecoming is going to be. I talked to him on Sunday. So I'll let you know when I know when his is going to be. And I do know elder Taylor. He is a cool kid. Now for here in Queretaro. I'm in the other side of Queretaro. I'm in the other stake here. My area is big, there are some big hills too haha. And everyone has money well not everyone but a bunch of people do. Today a hermano took us to Costco. So I bought some stuff. I'm excited to eat some stuff, like peanut butter the Mrs fields cookies, the sour worms. Ya, it's sweet here in Queretaro, the members help us a lot here with everything. And Elder Logan is in my same ward he is just in the other area cause the ward area is huge. We need 2 companionship's to be in it. But he is doing good to. His Spanish has gotten better. So that's a good thing. And no mom I don't have my tree. I would like another one. They are cool haha. Elder Logan is from pleasant grove mommy, same place as elder Clark. And I can get Liahonas, they are in the offices and I can get them free.
Well this last week went ok. We reactivated a family and we are trying to baptize their two kids. The only problem is that the kids are 15 and 18 so they are going to be a little more difficult. And all the people that we have in teaching need to get divorced and married!! haha It takes forever, that process so we hope it will go better this week and that we can find a couple people to get to church with us. Me and my comp get along well. Oh ya, last week we didn't have light for a couple days cause they didn't pay the light bill so I got there and we had to buy some candles haha. It sucked but now we have light again cause we went and payed it. Here the camiones or buses take a lot longer to pass by. That sucks, we wait sometime for like 45 mins for a bus to pass by. And it sucks cause when that happens the bus is way full!! But I like it for some reason when its way full its more exciting the ride haha. What more, the church is way far away from the house. That sucks too. Oh and a member took us to a steak house and man it was sweet stuff the meat was called arrachera. Man, it was bomb! I'll send you a pic at the place.
Now this week, I really like the studying time that we have as missionaries. The hour that we have of personal time goes by way quick. I have learned a lot of stuff and there is still soo much to learn. I'm in 1 Nefi right now and I just admire how Nefi is so obedient and never complains in what ever situation he is in. Like when he had to build a boat or when his brothers tied him to the boat and his hands were swollen when they untied him and he was happy still! I'm trying to learn from his example cause its tough sometimes here and I complain haha. So I am trying to do that even when things aren't going my way try to fight my way through and always give thanks to the Lord for what he has given me. I think it is something that we can all do better. I still can't believe ash cut his hair!! It's killing me. But anyways the work here is getting better we just need to keep going forward and not back. Oh and one more quote for you guys by Pres. Monson, "Fill your heart with love fill your mind with truth and fill your live with service". I read it in a Liahona in Spanish so I think that's about the right translation. I know the is the Lord's church. The Book of Mormon is true. The work will continue to go forward. Love you all and take care!
first pic is me and the background of Queretaro
second is my comp and me with the family that took us to Costco and to eat arrachera.

No comments:
Post a Comment