Hey Mom!
Good to hear from you once again. Here we are doing well we had one baptism last week. So it went well. My comps first baptism so it was cool. And we bought them cake cause it was his birthday a couple weeks ago and his sisters b day today! Also last night a hermano gave me a sick hammock. It's the one with the sticks on both sides. So I'm trying to think how I'm gonna send that bad boy home in the mail ha ha cause it doesn't fit in my bags. But its gonna be a sick hammock. Then today we played soccer. I bought a Queretaro Gallo's jersey today. It's pretty cool, I like it and it's the only soccer team in our mission so I had to take advantage of that here. And we also went again to the hermanos queso carnes. Man those things are bomb!! I love most of the Mexican food.
This last week went ok, we didn't have much time to work cause we had interviews with president and I did divisions with another elder. This last week it has been raining almost everyday. So that makes it a little more difficult here cause nobody is use to the rain cause it hardly ever rains here. The interviews went well. With Pres Call the interviews are a lot longer. So I like them a little bit more. He said he was happy he put me and Elder Hernandez together cause he has progressed quite a bit. So it was cool to hear that. The divisions went ok. I went to another area so it was chill.
And yes, marriage is a big deal. A lot of people just separate over anything! And that's not how it is suppose to be. We need to work through the problems like he said. Right now we have found a couple of people but they aren't coming to church! So it's frustrating cause its tough to get people to church here. First cause its far away, second because it starts at 9 and third cause its cold in the morning and nobody wants to get out of bed ha ha. But we just gotta keep working so we can find the people that do want to come to church. We found one homie that looks like he should be coming to church this week. His name is Fransisco. So we will see how it goes with him. I hope he can progress.
That's crazy that Jeff is already home too! I can't believe that homie is already back. That's cool to hear. I hope he is doing well. Spencer gets home in like a month too!! It's crazy that everyone is getting home so quick. That's good to hear that some are more kids in the ward are going on their missions. Europe- I'm glad I didn't get called there. ha ha I like it here in Mexico. Everything is cool here. And I can't see the little cave man dude. Sorry. Oh and I did get your package. It's cool stuff. I like the little valentines you sent me! I took a picture of them. Then I gave those warhead candies to the hermano that gave me the hammock, he loves those things ha ha hermano Mauricio is really cool.
And as for the travel thing, I think that we should go to New York. But I will confirm that to you next week. I have been thinking a little bit about it and I think that would be better but I'll let you know next week. Well that's about it for here. I'm doing good my comp too. We liked the package and I like the little Jazz magnet. That's cool. But I should be sending a package home soon, once I figure out how to send that bad boy home. Take care and I love you all. Give the what up to Jeffy for me. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment