Hey mom! Good to hear from you again. Sounds like you had a good time up in Island Park. That's good to hear. How does that four seater work?? I haven't heard of one of those bad boys haha. And what am I going to have to do for my classes? Will there be room when I get home to still get in or will it be too late? I hear that Elder Clark already got married! That's crazy stuff. I think they sent me a invitation too that's what my district leader said. ha ha
But the big news this week is that my comp got changed to Queretaro. So I got a new comp, his name is Elder Cabrera. He is another Mexican. He is pretty cool what I know about him right now. I think we will do well. So I'm not too worried about that one. He has like 6 months in the mission so he is a little bit new. And our week went ok, we have a couple investigators now but they didn't come to church. As for Xavier, he has to do a couple more things before he can be baptized. So we will see what more we can do for him. But he always come to church. That's the good thing. I don't know if you could just take a picture of my call and send it to my email or something like that, or scan it and send it, I think that would be easier. And yeah he is in my ward, and he is going to a mission here in Mexico.
And I keep writing from the same place almost every week. Last week I wrote in the same place as always. So who knows what happened with the email. Sometimes I think it just wigs out. And no I didn't get the one that got lost in the mail. I sent a letter last week. We will see who gets home first, my letter that I sent or me ha ha. And so did you already buy that TV?? Is it sweet action or what? But Ash says that he is liking his job, so that is good to hear. Then that's cool that they are gonna run in that race thing. I wouldn't do it. I don't like running like that ha ha. It's boring, but everyone likes something different. And mom if you don't like your i pad you can give it to me when I get back home :) I'll take good care of it ha ha.
Happy Fathers Day dad! Here they don't really remember fathers day that much. Most of the people don't even remember when it is, but its the same day that we have it. I guess here they like celebrating more Mother's Day than Fathers Day. But I hope you have a good day dad and I hope that you get what you wanted.
This last week I also finish the Libro De Mormon, it was really cool to finish it. I felt really good. So I'm glad that I could do that and complete that goal on reading it. Then yesterday in the church I had to give the class cause the teacher couldn't come. I taught the gift of the holy ghost. It was a good class I thought. I think the people liked it and it was a good experience sharing the class too.
Today we had to go drop my comp off at the bus station then we had to go back there to get my other comp. So that's what we did today and we went to a mall to eat. So it was a boring pday. But before I go I have to go see the pyramids here. But we will see when that happens. Well that's about it for this email. I don't really have more to say. I hope you are doing good. Take care, love you and see you next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment