Hey mom! My week went ok. We did ok. We have one investigator right now that looks good. His name is Xavier. He wants to change and be a better person and he comes to church by himself so that is good too. Some interesting news is that we might change our area cause the ward boundaries are gonna change. So we will have to probably change houses too. That will be my first time doing that ha ha But we will see what happens with that. How do you feel that you are out of school now mom? A little bit more relaxed? ha ha As for the job, right now I don't want that job, but I'm gonna pray and fast about it and I will let you know next week a for sure answer cause all the important decisions need to be what the Lord wants not what I want. That's crazy that Alli might get married! That's good to hear. Did you guys go to Karson's reception? In the thing that he sent me he looks pretty thick in the arms, but when I get home with some time I will show him what's up ha ha.
And I'm also excited to hit up Lake Powell. So we should be going for sure then or what? Because Lake Powell is sweet. ha ha Have you and dad been down there before? ha ha But I don't know if I'm gonna sell my truck. And ya he is a guy in my ward. And ya they told me that I could go to the wedding their. I don't think that that bad boy would make it all the way down here. It's way far away. But we will see. It's not my truck anyways it's dads. So he will have to decide. And the dumb cheerleaders, that's crazy it made national news. I think this is time for a saying, ¨Only in Ogden¨ ha ha.
Now for the lady that is coming, I am gonna send my itouch with her. I can't do anything with it here so it should be better up there. And I'm giving her a letter. I don't have really anything to send ha ha. I'm going to give her your number when we see her later today.
That's bummer that we can't see the Cubs or the Rays. The Mets are playing at home? The last I remember is that the Seattle Mariners suck ha ha. But whatever if that's the only game possible I'm in for it. I have never been to a major league game.
I didn't know that an ancestor of yours was a body guard to Joesph Smith. That's cool to know. And Ashton is a good dude. I think going to New York and seeing all the church stuff will be sweet and help him a lot too. And ya he told me when we talked that he got that job. That's good to hear. I think he is liking that better than the other playground job ha ha.
The interviews went well. We talked about my comp, that was the main focus of the interview. He has had trouble since the first of his mission. The little time he was really obedient he didn't baptize anybody so he thinks that obedience doesn't work. So I just have to keep helping him, he is getting little bit better every week. We fast like 2 times a month. It just depends. They tell us that we shouldn't fast too often cause it would be bad for our bodies with all the walking and stuff we do. And yes I still fast. I will be fasting this week. And yes it does work. I'm gonna fast to find a family too. And sobrino, dad should know what that means. It means nephew. Mom you can check on google too. It has translator.
This last week I went on divisions with Elder Hoopes. He is a cool guy. He has a Harley too so we are gonna go riding when he gets home he told me ha ha. Hopefully I remember how to ride a bike when I get home and drive a car too. I remember that Mitch Story crashed like two weeks home. So hopefully I won't do the same ha ha. This week we had a good lesson with Xavier. He has read both 1 and 2 Nephi right now by himself so he is doing good. We just gotta keep on helping him out though. And for the pictures I'm gunna have to change to my comps computer to send the pictures cause this one doesn't want to read my card. But I hope all is well and you are all doing well. Here we are doing good. We have two weeks left in this change then I will be on my last change and I think I will be getting another comp but we will see what happens. Well see you later have a good week! Oh I almost forgot to tell you about the freaking mosquitoes again, last night I had another little guy bugging the crap out of me. I couldn't sleep so I went to eat at 4 in the morning cereal ha ha. I got back and slept well after that. But man, I hate those mosquitoes. well see ya later.
here are some pictures!
The first is the baptism of Katherine, second is eating in banderilandia, it's like corn dogs but mad crazy style with pinapple and other things. The third is my comp making cake. See you later!

No comments:
Post a Comment