Hey mom! Good to hear from you again. That's good to hear that Judi is there at home. You should take her to church and see if she learns a thing or two ha ha. It's a good thing that you didn't get bit by any of those wild animals. And hopefully today you didn't either.
Here I'm doing good. The area is still tough right now. We have few people in teaching and we are struggling a lot to find new people to teach. But we have a recent covert who's wife and family aren't members. The wife is starting to come to church more and is getting more interested and she wants us to talk to her daughter today so hopefully it goes well for us tonight teaching them. And Xavier he has to have an interview with president call this week to see if he can get baptized. I think he will pass. But we will see, so if he passes he should get baptized this week. So we will see how it goes with him. He is good and hasn't missed a week of church for like almost 2 months I think. So hopefully he can finally get baptized. As for my comp, he was born in Vera Cruz but he moved when he was little and is living in Monterrey. It's in the north by the border. We get along ok. He is good. And Elder Mezo went to Queretaro, close to where my last area was. He didn't want to go there but I told him it was cool there. So I think he is liking it. And for Johnny I haven't seem him. As missionaries we don't see people from other zones really. So who knows where he is at. If he is outside of the Estado de Mexico menos I know him ha ha. Then today for p day we played soccer. It was fun we played white kids against Mexicans, and we were winning until the last then then came back and beat us! So it sucked but oh well it was fun. And we only see hermana call when we have zone meetings or interviews.
For the homecoming, the hymns.. lets see, Abide with Me, We are all Enlisted, and I'll think about one for the sacrament. I don't care who sings, it's fine whoever. You can choose. That's sweet that the Nancollas are gonna be there. That will be really cool. Pres Nancollas is sick. And my topic is the restoration. That should be too hard ha ha. We will see how I do though cause I'm use to only speaking on missionary work ha ha. But I'll start preparing it my last week a little bit. And Clark already got married!! I got his invitation in the mail the last week. That's crazy I told that homie to wait for me but I guess he was wanting to get married fast! ha ha And the airport, I don't care who comes, you decide mom. The family and the buddies, and whoever else wants to come. And Brent did promise me a new boat up in Island Park by the time I got back, does it have a tower?? It's good to see he fulfilled that promise ha ha.
And man my grades suck ha ha. I was a slacker before the mission. It won't happen again though. Or I hope not. We will see how my brain does with all the classes. I think it will do well. It sounds like everybody likes the new TV too. It will be good to pass my pictures of the mission on. And as for Fathers Day, I can't remember that we have ever gone to the Taylor's part to celebrate that day. We always go to grandpa and grandmas house. I'm glad to hear that Ashton liked Sons of Helaman more this time. I told him it would be cooler as a leader. And ya, for soccer I don't think I have improved much. The Mexicans here aren't that good, only a couple. And I'm fat now so I can't run as fast and I am out of shape ha ha Today I got way tired. How did Makelle and all them do in their race? Did they take first place or what?
The Book of Mormon in Spanish, it's about the same. There are somethings that you can't translate English into Spanish, but it was cool to read it in Spanish cause here is where the Book of Mormon took place! I will go see the pyramids in a couple weeks I think. Right now there are elections for the president of Mexico so president doesn't want us to go right now until they get over, and they aren't in our mission. There is basically nothing cool in our mission to go see ha ha Everything cool is just outside of the mission limits. But here it's starting to rain more. So it feels good. Yesterday it rained pretty hard so we couldn't do much cause nobody was in the streets and nobody wanted to let us in ha ha. But we had a couple visits with some less actives so we will see if they come to church this week. Well that's about it for the letter. Here I'm doing good. With some difficulties but we will over come them. I hope all of you are doing well, happy fathers day yesterday pops! I hope you had a good one. Thanks for everything that you do for us! Have a good week love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment