Hey mom!
I'm doing good here. I bet you feel a lot better not having to work! ha ha A lot more relaxed? I hope so. But here we are doing OK, with Xavier, he said that he's gay. So we have to help him with that so we don't have an exact date yet for him cause we need to make sure he doesn't do anything like that. The comp, he is about the same. I think this week he will be a little worse cause its the last week of the change and he is pretty sure he is leaving, so I will have to do everything I think. And as for his sickness it's something to do with his liver. Not sure but he can't fast so I had to fast by myself. But it's all good. Why were you wondering about the towels mom? That's really random ha ha but I never sent home towels. I left those ones home when I came on the mission. We bought some other less thick ones before. And sheets I still use the same ones. I use one of the pillowcases you sent me, the flame one. It makes me feel tough ha ha jk.
I would like to go to school full time if I could, but if there are just 2 or 3 classes I'm fine with that too. And I prefer the classes in the morning yes, cause I don't want to go at night or in the afternoon. And it would be cool to take a class with Ben, I would like that. And Hoopes dad is a dentist. He has the same time as my comp 15 months. He has a Harley so I think we might have to go riding together a couple times. And Elder Nowack, I heard he never wanted to learn Spanish. But I remember I saw him like in October and his Spanish was a lot better. He is hanging in there though. How do the flowers look now? You should do all the work in the yard so when I get home I won't have to do anything :)ha ha But it's a good thing that Ashton helps you two out, I'm sure that's a big help. And that soup doesn't sound that good to be honest. I want a steak, with mashed potatoes and gravy. That would be nice to have or some goulash. There are so many things I want to eat when I get home ha ha. Now I eat more so I will be able to eat a little bit more. I doubt I can eat as much food as Ethan though. He still has me beat I think ha ha. And I haven't eaten anything that weird, most of the members know what I like and don't like so they don't give me anything that I don't like. That's the good thing. I just don't like the papaya, that's nasty and I don't like tamarindo. It's like a brown thing, hard to explain. It's not that good either. And lately they have given us a lot of water of tamarindo.
Must be nice getting an i pad mom! And for free. Did you get the new one? Here the rich members have one of them. They are pretty cool. They always want to see where I live on google maps with the ipads ha ha. It's funny cause they see that and I show them our church and they are like wow its big! I was like well ya we have a lot of members that go there. ha ha Here there are usually like 100 people that come, how many people are in our ward? I imagine a lot more. But half the ward gets here late that's the crappy part. But oh well. I thought Misti would have died a long time ago. Maybe she will last until I get home! That would be cool, I kinda miss her. All the dogs here are freakin ugly. A bunch of them in the streets. I feel bad for them too, but oh well I can't do anything for em. And that's gonna be cool a nice new flat screen upstairs. I bet dad is going to enjoy that. The old TV lasted for a while. And dad will finally buy a Sony there now ha ha. And it's good to hear that Ash is gonna help out in the Sons of Helaman. What is he gonna be there? It will be a good experience for him, but he did not email me today. But whatever. Until next week. It's good to hear that he is working good. He needs all the money he can get. ha ha so he can take me to Philly Cheesesteak ha ha. And the long thing I ate is a corn dog basically but they put more things on it, like pineapple, bacon things like that. They are pretty good and they make some water oh its way good agua de horchata. It's good and some coconut water. He only gives it to us though, cause we are missionaries ha ha. He is a member inactive, he doesn't want to go back to church but he gives us free food still. He is the owner of it. And yes my comp made the cake and no that is not our apartment is a lot more ghetto. And that hermana isn't gonna come now cause they tickets are way expensive right now I guess and how the dollar is like 1 to 14 pesos, its more expensive.
Then today we played soccer again. We have played district against district and our district had always lost but today we finally beat em! It was fun ha ha then I found a Chivas jersey for way cheap. 200 pesos, and its real ha ha but that's it for p day.
This last week we had a couple of cool experiences, one was with a recent convert that hadn't gone to church for a while. We read 2 Nephi chapter 2 with her and she liked it and said she was gonna come to church and I felt good during that lesson. Then with Xavier he is doing well too. He reads and comes to church every Sunday. We teach him in the church too so I like it there. It's like more tranquilo. Then another less active came to church too, he said he wasn't gonna come until he felt like he needed to and yesterday he came and it was really cool. We are gonna visit him this week too. Oh I need a favor- if you could send me like a fax of my calling, here in my ward a there is a hermano that is going to be a mission president and he wants to see one in English. So if you could do that for me that would be good too. But that's about it for here. I guess my emails didn't get to you on time. But it's all good. Here we are doing well. Just gotta keep on swimmin swimmin, name that movie! Or just gotta keep on working working ha ha Have a good week and talk to you next week! Love you all.
Here is a picture of when we were in the interviews with president. there's me, at my side Elder Babbitt, Elder Mezo and then Elder Martinez. See you later.

No comments:
Post a Comment