Hey Mom!
!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope it is going really well for you! This last week we traveled a ton. We had to go to Cuautitlan 3 times in three days. It takes like an hour and a half to get there and back in a combi so it was a long trip. haha Our baptisms didn't go through because she wants her mom to be there and her mom lives in D.F. so we have to wait for here a little bit. We are in the last week of transfers. I think I'll be outta here. But who knows. In church, we didn't do very good. We didn't bring anyone for the first time so that was a bummer. I hate the feeling of not bringing any new people to church but sometimes it happens, unfortunately. That's really cool about Ty. That is going to be a really hot mission. haha I got lucky here, it's not too hot like it is in the south and north. haha. But it's still hot. I couldn't imagine how it is in one of those two places. I don't think that they are having too much trouble with the visas, or I think they aren't. But I'm not sure. I'm excited to hear that Ashton graduated seminary. That's really cool. How many other kids graduated with him? I think our group was a little big, but I can't remember exactly how it was. haha It's been two years, I'm getting old. I'm glad it went good for him and for all of you. He wrote me and told me it was cool so I'm glad he had some amino about it. As for mowing, that's the only thing the old dudes get mad about so just learn to trim good and they will be happy as a clam. What happened to the emails from the buddies? Do they not send them to you anymore or what? And then they don't have a senior luau?? What's up with that one, that's gay. That was a cool last little party. What a bummer. Why are you going to St. George?? Just a little break from the real life or what? haha When I get back we are going to Los Cabos I have decided or I am at least in the winter. It's good to hear that you went to the temple again. It is an amazing place. I want to go more when I get back. I heard that the Mexico City Temple is the 2nd biggest in the world. Nor sure if it's true but it is pretty big, not gunna lie. Then Elder Cook, it was awesome! When he walked in I could feel something different. That's what happens when we get to see an apostle of the Lord in the same room talking to us. It was really cool. We got to shake his hand and it was really cool. He looks older in real life though. I didn't know that he was comps in his mission with Elder Holland. I thought that was pretty cool. He talked to us on how we are doing with Preach My Gospel and how we can improve on listening to the Spirit. So I'm trying to work on learning how to do that and use Preach My Gospel more. The zone conference went good, too. The president spoke, then the zone leaders gave us some teachings. It was good. Presidente Call comes here on the 27 of June. So it's getting really close! I'm pretty excited for the change but also really sad. Pres. Nancollas is the boss. So we will just have to see what happens. Yes, I saw all the boys from the district, it was good to see them. One of them is here in the zone, but we don't see the other district that much. As for how often they have zone conferences, it should be like every three months. And for district, we have district meetings every Tuesday. So we see our district often. Then the journal is cool. It's leather on the outside, then he burned the edges of the papers and it looks cool. The paper is brownish color. It has my name on it, so it looks good. I bought it from him. It was 350 pesos, so not too bad for a personalized journal, I thought at least. Then I think the couple is doing better, but we will see what happens. I hope it happens especially if I leave! That's cool about Jose and them. I wonder how those kids are doing. I hope they are doing well. Then today we played football. We are about to go play again. We play against some bici taxi dudes, so it's fun because they think we suck but we normally beat them. haha Me and Olsen just dominate them. It's weird because my comp isn't good at soccer at all. Normally the Mexicans are decent because all of them have played but he doesn't, but he can draw really well. So it's just cool to see all the different gifts God has given us and how we need to develop them and get better. Well I know this is the true church. Jesus Christ is our Savior. This is His church.
I love you, mom. You are the best and I hope you have the best birthday ever!!
Les amo mucho,
Elder Malan

No comments:
Post a Comment