Hey mom! It was really good to talk to you all yesterday. I enjoyed it a lot. It was cool to use Skype, and it was free so that was good too. My day today I took my comp to the bus station and then he left. Now I'm with another companionship waiting to go to the offices tonight. We got locked out of their house so it was a little crappy they had to pay for a locksmith to come and open their door cause Elder Logan took their keys with them. ha ha and I will know who my comp is tomorrow so I will tell you next week whats up with him. And Hugo we haven't really been able to find him. So I think we are gonna drop him. And we have had a lady that is a sister of a member that wanted to get baptized then said no then now she says yes and we have a date for the 6th of January. so we will see how that goes. then yesterday we are teaching another young couple. one is Abram. He is cool. He was in the states selling drugs then got put in prison and it changed his life. He likes church cause he learns something is what he tells us. His wife is good too. Her name is Edit. We will see how it goes with them. We are trying to get them baptized on the 7th of January. I don't remember any pictures in the package. I didn't see any of them at least. ha ha And I think I'm pretty white here. I'm not that dark I think ha ha.
Now sounds like Christmas went good for everybody. I'm glad to hear that. For us on Christmas eve we went to sing Christmas hymns in the Centro. It went good. We wrapped presents of books of Mormon and videos of the church and gave them away. A bunch of people were trying to give us money cause they are so use to paying for everything here ha ha. and we told them it was a gift and free and they were all happy. Then we went and ate dinner with the hermano Rodolfo. The hermano that helps us out a lot he is cool. Then Sunday we had Edit and Abram in the church. So it went good. And I did enjoy talking with Israel it was cool. I hadn't seen that homie in like 2 and a half years! So it was nice to see him. He looks the same ha ha. He asked me today in the email if I could understand his Spanish and I said that I could. It was good. Now we just need dad to start talking Spanish and we will be good. I'm excited to check out those new guns too! Well that's about it for me. I don't really have much more to say. We will see how it goes this week with the newbie. \I just will treat him well and get him use to working. I'm glad that i can try to help a newbie out. Like dad said yesterday cause I will have a big impact on his mission if I teach him well. Well that's it. love you all keep reading praying and doing what you should and you will see the blessings in your lives. Thanks to Christ we can enjoy life and when we make mistakes we can learn and repent. That's the best part. Love you all.
first is singing in the centro.
second is in the centro after singing
third with Adam and Eve ha ha
fourth me and the district leader Elder Aldecoa.
fourth me and the district leader Elder Aldecoa.

No comments:
Post a Comment