Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 30, 2012

Hey Mom!
I got the little package from Jesus. And he gave me the cookies that you gave him!  They are so good!! ha ha And the little key chain is a mini statue of some statue that is in Hidalgo in Tula. A missionary left it in the house so I took advantage cause I don't know if i will ever be able to go there. But yes it's for you mom. I'm glad that you liked the pictures too. And I'm glad that ash was able to read my letter and that he is doing well.  I'm glad to hear that he passed his class unlike me ha ha! Congrat, Ash! He is know seeing some of the blessings that Heavenly Father can give us if we do our part.  I'm glad that he will be able to help me when I get back home :) ha ha
Now for the pictures, the rat we found on the street dead. That's what it was. And ya they are my friends ha ha and now why was Clark always sleeping... that's a good question. You should ask him that one. ha ha He always fell asleep doing his prayers. Did you watch the video when I got him with the shaving cream?? It was really funny. If you snooze you lose. The Sponge Bob was a Snuggie that Elder Olsen had. I slept in his house one day and they didn't have enough blankets so he let me use that bad boy ha ha. And for the missionary washing my hair, they cut my hair one day and they were like we are gonna wash your hair now! So I was like ok that's fine and he washed my hair ha ha. Oh and one missionary wants to now how much the towels cost the microfiber ones and he would like you to buy one for him and he would give me the money, if you could do that.
The memory card you can send it back if you want. It's up to you guys. I have another memory card so its whatev. And the building that we were in, I'm not sure what its called but we went there and it was a building that the Spanish built here. So that's why its all pretty cause it was built buy a rich dude. Then the arches of Queretaro are those big things. They are cool. They are in my area so I pass by them a lot now. So its not that cool now ha ha.
For sharing the gospel mom, you can do it!! Just open your mouth and the Spirit will help you. Keep putting the example but talk too. Just little conversations. Like if they ask you what did you do last week? Oh I went to church and we learned this this and all that and then by doing something like that you are sharing the gospel! There is a little idea for you. And you should of made them pansita. They would of loved that! Or something really spicy. ha ha I am starting to like really spicy food.  They have some really hot stuff here.
Now here for the work, me and my comp are doing ok, we found a less active family that has two kids that aren't baptized. So those two should be getting baptized here in the 2 weeks I think. Those were the only two that came to the church. We are finding a couple people but they don't go to church. But that is always the challenge. But we just gotta keep working with they for a little bit and try to help them but if they don't want to we have to drop em. And yes we had to drop Hugo mom. So that is how it is going these days.
Now cool experience about the blessings, here we have to give blessings quite a bit maybe 1 or 2 a week. and last week we gave blessings to the less active family cause they were all a little sick. We blessed the mom and the kid. They were both better the next day! So it was a testimony builder that we do have the priesthood of God and we can do miracles here on the earth to bless the lives of the other people. That's one of the coolest things that I like doing as a missionary giving blessings cause the words just come and without thinking.
Here the weather has been cold the last two days and a little rainy so it has kinda sucked. But we are doing ok. Today we went to the mall to look at some stuff but I didn't find anything that I liked. But I will be here for at least 6 more weeks so we will see what happens. And Jesus didn't really say anything about you guys, but we eat with his fam on Sunday so we will see what he says.  Love you, fam take care and talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment