Elder Malan and Elder Hernandez
Hey Mom! Good to hear from you once again, and Feliz Año Nuevo!! It's crazy that we are already in 2012. Get ready cause the world is gonna end this year ha ha. jk But that's crazy we are gonna have a little cousin! We haven't had one for a while. Tell them congrats for me. Sounds like new years was exciting then. Glad to hear that. Then that's sweet you went to Ammons homecoming and Elder Clark his name is Brandon Carl Clark. Dad said you didn't know his name but there it is for you. ha ha I'm glad that I was a good comp with Brandon. He is a funny guy. Dad told me he is going to take it slow with the girlfriend. Good for him he should do that. And how are the Nancollas doing? Tell them hi for me the next time you see them. And yes those houses are big.
Now to answer the question about my hijo. He is from Puebla, Mexico. He is from a little town and his name is Elder Hernandez. So a common Mexican last name. He is cool, he is a little shy and so i have a lotta work to do with him. He is starting to talk a little bit more with the people but he is still really nervous to do it. And we get a long fine. He doesn't say much and he is pretty humble so that's the good thing. I can be able to teach him. I'll send you a pic of me and him.
Now the work this week was tough. I had to do basically everything so it is really different for me. Usually I can be a little more relaxed but now I can't cause I have to do everything basically. He doesn't say much when we are teaching cause he is still nervous and doesn't know how to teach very well so we gotta work with him there. I remember back to when I was new and man I bet that was tough for my trainer. At least my comp can speak Spanish haha I couldn't really do anything. But this week was tough. Everybody leaves here on vacations so we didn't find anybody to get to the church. And it was the 1st so everybody was partying here. We didn't really do anything for new years. Nobody really wanted to listen to us that day either ha ha. So this week and the weeks to come should be a lot better. And this week there is still one more holiday that's called Dia de Los rRyes or kings day. It's for the 3 kings that went to give gifts to Jesus. It's on Friday so we will see how that goes too. That's crazy that Clayton is already on his mish too! And Lexi is going that's good to hear. I wonder who is gonna be the next missionary from Ashton's age. We will see. And Jeff is getting home in like 1 month! That's crazy stuff the time is going pretty fast that's for sure. Ethan reminded me today that I have almost 18 months so that is pretty crazy too. Spencer will get home soon too about 3 months if I remember right. The time is going quick and there is still a ton of work to do.
We hope the work starts getting better here. Now that everybody should be a little more tranquilo. I think it will get a lot better. So I'm looking forward to that. But that's about it for the letter cause I don't really have much more to say ha ha. Today we played monopoly and I barely lost so it was a bummer. Now I know how to play better so I will beat dad when I get back. ha ha So get ready dad. But now that is a new year again I would like to ask you to reflect on the things that you can each do better and start from now to do it.Because we always say tomorrow I will do it, but many times tomorrow never comes for those things. So I advise you to do it today and not wait. Like the authorities of the church say or like Nike- just do it ha ha. Take care and I love you guys!
P.S. the computer is not working that well. It wont read my memory card so I think you might have to wait until next week for the picture of my comp and me ha ha. I'll try to work it out but here is the letter for right now. Love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment